domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

I´ll shoot myselft!!!

My intention is not writing, it´s just take it off all these bad thinkings from my mind, is like crying every day at night and couldn´t sleep at my midnight, just think and think and I know I have to write for to forget who I am.

I don´t have any place to choose... I don´t have any place to go... just this one... but I can´t continue to carried all these things!!! I´m tired from this life... Somebody can help me!!! This is too heavy for me... Please, somebody, can have compassion for me!!! I want to stop bleeding... I´m bleeding

I have confusion in my life not for me just for my soul. I lost right now and I dont know how long I´ll wait for... I don´t know where´s my mind, I am going to enter collapse, somebody can have compassion for me?... where´s my knowledge?... where am I? Somebody can stop to be selfish and turn around and see me, please!

What if I put a gun and I shoot me!!!
What if I put a gun I shoot and I still have the same life!!!
What if I put a gun and I kill my soul but I´m still with this life!!!
Now, I cross the line...If I never try I won´t know

Somebody told me today, love takes time to heal when you´re hurting so much, can you hold me? I´ll try just for my soul... I´ll shoot my myselft... try it!

My writings are my warning sign... Now, I´ll shoot myselft

No hay comentarios: